Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Aviator.. Not to be confused with Avator.

A few days ago, I got an email from Aviator who moved here from a different state. He seems pretty cool and said that from my profile, it seems like I'm an interesting person. He also wanted to know exactly how scared of airplanes I was because he said that he has never heard of anyone who was afraid of airplanes. Um.. and he works in Aviation. Well, duh. You are around people who LOVE airplanes. Well Mr Aviator, Nice to meet you. I have a phobia. I told him how bad it was - yes, even including the Xanex story about how my doctor prescribed me some because clearly I had issues getting on a plane. I know its a ridiculous fear and I'm trying to get over it. I just can't help to hyperventilate ever time one of those suckers flies over my head while driving down the parkway near the airport. Well now he knows and he doesn't seem to be running in the opposite direction from me, so thats a plus!

We exchanged a few more emails where he told me he was going on vaca for a week and would be back soon. I left him my number and told him to give me a buzz when he gets back in town. Welcome to today. Hello Mr Aviator. Thanks for the email. Sure, I'd love to meet up with you. Maybe Mr. Aviator will help me get over this ridiculous fear. Who knows? I'll clue you in on Thursday ;)

No comments: