Thursday, October 21, 2010

Late Night Booty Call...Pass

I feel like it was such a booty call! Whose with me? If you get a txt from a guy at 9:30 pm and they ask if you want to get a drink around 10:30...Do you assume it is a booty call? Just food for thought.

Bartender was the culprit and was pretty persistent about meeting up so late. I tried to back out of it and suggested tomorrow instead. Well again, 10:30pm was the time to meet because he had to work until then. Ok, Mr. Bartender...If you have to work so late, why don't you ask me out on a proper date on a Friday night or something at a decent hour? Why ask to meet up at 10:30? Doesn't that just sound creepy? No, seriously. Bartender stop creeping me out! I honestly don't quite remember your face due to the amount of alcohol involved that night, but that doesn't mean I'm fair game for a late night rendezvous. Um...I barely remember your name. Rain check for a real date?

No comments: