Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween..A night to dress up and play make believe

Oh Halloween. Don't you love it? Everyone dresses up as something they are not and goes out on the town to paint it red. It's my favorite time of the year and it never fails to deliver a devastatingly handsome guy. Altho, it didn't start out so smooth. Going out to a bar that I frequent is dangerous considering I met Bartender there a few weeks ago. Eeek! I think I could be more receptive to the idea of Bartender if he wasn't so odd. For starters, he always goes to the bar alone...and what is it with that pizza eating thing he does?! Don't get me wrong - I have gone to the bar alone too, but I don't do it ALL the time! Something doesn't seem right here. Anyway, he calls my name and I turn but didn't expect to see him standing there grinning at me. Deer in the headlights = ME! "Uhhhhhh...." I froze in place and didn't know what to say except stupidly, "Hi." He runs over and gives me a hug and the only thing I could say was that I was looking for my friends and that I have to find them. He said I looked good and then I turned my heels and walked away. I didn't really know what to say. He totally caught me off guard and the only thing I could do was run away. I quickly found my friends and simultaneously got a txt, "At the bar, come join for a drink." Um..No thanks. With that, I left and moved on to the next bar. I had to get out of there and see what else I could get my hands on. ;-)

The next bar was just as dashing as the first and where I met Gladiator. It was late in the night and I was too tired to stand anymore so I casually sat on a bar stool while my friends danced their little hearts away. A drunk stranger approached me and picked me up off the bar stool to tell me that I need to dance with....another random stranger! Said stranger was nonetheless Gladiator. I think he was dressed up as Julius Caesar but my friends kept calling him Gladiator so it stuck. We danced for maybe 30 seconds and then drunk Gladiator walked away from me. Ouch. Sting!! I cared but was also glad considering I was too tired to stand anymore.

I went back to my lonely bar stool and as I sat there, Gladiator comes up next to me and asks if I want to dance. I politely say no that I'm too tired so he decides to sit next to me. He starts talking to me and wants to know my age and what I do. I tell him the cordial details of my life and he gets really close to my face and starts to caress my cheek. He guesses my age at 21 (I wish!!) and I shake my head no. When I tell him my real age, his eyes get really big and he sluggishly (but in a cute way) says, "HHOOOT." He proceeds to caress the corners of my eyes and stammers "But you don't have any wrinkles!" Hahaha.. Whoa! I didn't see that one coming! I thought it was hilarious more than insulting and said to him, "Nope. Sorry to disappoint ya!" He whispers close to me, "I want to make out with you right now." I laugh and tell him that I do not even know his name! Which is very true considering we had only been talking for maybe ten minutes at this point. When he tells me his name he tries to kiss me and misses my lips but kisses my cheek. I push him away and he looks completely disheartened and says, "I am a devastatingly handsome guy who goes to a prestigious East coast school and is getting his Masters. Why would you not want to make out with me?" With that, he grabs my face and starts going to town on my lips. Wow! I couldn't tell if he was a good kisser or not because there was alot of teeth involved in this kiss. I finally came up for air and all I could do was giggle like a school girl! Oh.. why the hell not?

We were making out like barbarians and I just didn't care. I was having too much fun...plus it was Halloween! We got on the dance floor and danced around like fools continuously making out with each passing minute. The bar was shutting down and I turned to say goodbye to Gladiator but he insisted that I take his number. We exchanged numbers and with a magnificent kiss, we said goodbye. It was sweet. I'm not sure if he will remember my name or even me when he wakes up Sunday morning but I could always reach out to him right? He is saved in my phone as Caesar..true story. We shared a great night and a great goodbye kiss if nothing else. He was charming and drunk so who knows what will happen when he sobers up. All in all, an amazing night was had by all and I shared a sweet kiss with a devastatingly handsome stranger. Let's do it again soon! Same time next week?

No comments: