Saturday, November 6, 2010

Missed Connections

So here's something to ponder...If you see a stranger on the street and you lock eyes but neither one of you makes a move, do you get a second chance? Chances are no. If you don't make the move now, it will probably never happen. You will miss your opportunity and will probably never see them again. You can get on craiglist and post a missed connection or post an ad someplace else, but what are the odds that the other person is also searching for you too? Pretty freaking slim! Either way, you do it anyway in hopes of finding them again.

Well I posted and of course he won't see it!
So I know this is a long shot but I thought I would try. You opened the door as I was walking out and stopped short because you would have ran into me. Your buddy ran into you and gave me a funny face. You held the door for me and I laughed and said Thank you. I heard your friend give you a snide comment to which you responded "I was opening the door for her!" I turned around as I walked away and said "Sorry" and smiled. I thought you were cute. I saw that you were still staring at me. I wish I would have walked back in there and just talked to you. If you find this, we should meet up :P
But I did it anyway. Why not? He really was cute!

1 comment:

La femme ♥ said...

I love your blog! Looking forward to the next post.