Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy with tulle, lace, organza, satin, silk.. oh my!

So I know I've been a little MIA for a little while, but for good reason! Too bad that my reason has absolutely nothing to do with a guy and love - which is what this blog is all about, but alas, I have had no such luck so far. I am currently holding down two jobs and the 2nd job is the best one yet! I get to make women's dreams of the perfect dress come true. Yup. That's right. Think Say Yes to the Dress! I'm now a bridal consultant and I absolutely love it. I haven't decided if I love the fact that I get to play dress up everyday or that I get to learn about the fabulous live of women who are in love. I get to play a role in their happiness and it brings me a lot of warmth to my soul that I can be a little part of their special day. I get to hear stories about their love and then their engagement. I hear a lot of different stories that all give me hope in one day being as happy as they are!

One of the cutest stories that I heard recently was from a woman whom reconnected with her soul mate after 18 years. Yup. 18 years!! Imagine that, ladies! They were close in college and just lost touch and then about a year ago, he googled her and the rest is history. Cutest. Story. Ever.

No comments: